*Restock due 2nd-6th March 2024*
For those that want to add a bit more weight and resistance to their workout and up the intensity, our Cardio 2.0 weighted edition is ideal. It features a 6mm PVC cord making this rope around 1/4lb in weight and is around 20% heavier than the original cardio 2.0 speed rope which uses a 5mm PVC cord. This rope is ideal for all experience levels and for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio fitness due to its combination of speed with that little bit of extra weight!
This rope is classed as a heavy rope weighing around 1/4lb but it is at the lighter end of the heavy rope spectrum. Weighted ropes range from 1/4lb up to 2lb, so please consider this. If you are a beginner, this rope is also suitable and it's better not to use anything heavier than this or you could risk developing poor form, injuries and you may also struggle to last as long in your sessions. At this weight, this rope can also be used to perform different skills and tricks making it versatile as well. Once you build up good form, stamina and endurance with this rope, you could go for an even heavier rope at a later stage if you wish!
As with our popular cardio 2.0 jump rope, this rope also features unbreakable handles but instead of a 5mm PVC cord, this rope has a thicker 6mm PVC cord that is adjustable to any height. The PVC material cuts through the air allowing you to build speed, whilst the added weight also increases workout intensity making this a great option for cardio fitness.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 6mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 130g in total weight (equivalent to a 1/4lb rope) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- White cord with black and white handles with new gradient blue to pink handle printing.
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
My last rope lasted about 3 months before wearing through at the handle. I'm going to see if I can make my new one last longer this time.
Easy to adjust! This rope works so smooth and fast. With that extra weight, you just know when the rope is coming around!
The rope is lightweight enough for a 71 year old here. I have just started jumping rope, and I find this rope is a great start to jumping. At first it would just fall down, (could be operator error), but as I continued it worked fine. I am increasing my time using the rope every day. It is pretty as well. I got the teal colored rope with an orange and pink handle. Customer service is very responsive as well, when I had questions! Thank you.
Very durable… and well made!
Dope Ropes Cardio 2.0 - Weighted Edition