The Dope Rope Cardio 2.0 is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option as an entry level jump rope for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio and to simply try it out!
The rope features unbreakable handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core adjustable to any height. The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback. This is super important to allow beginners a better road to success when starting their jump rope journey. The weight of the rope is designed to give a good cardio workout and works as a great option for intermediate and advanced jumpers too! The PVC material cuts through the air more than a beaded rope of a similar weight and so is a great option for some added speed and double unders. Overall, an affordable and durable all round fitness rope to keep up those home workouts!
Upgraded features of the Cardio 2.0 include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These come with a lifetime guarantee so if they break, we will send out 1 replacement set!
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly as more of you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
See the cardio 2.0 in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
I bought a more expensive wire speed rope and it was ok, but this was recommended by a TikTok'er I follow, and it's way (way) better. I cut it fairly short and I love the weight, feel, speed. It's simple, durable, flexible, doesn't warp or kink. I can coil it fast and jam it in my gym bag, take it everywhere. It's my go-to warm-up. This rope checks every box for me. Love it.
Love the ropes & tutorials :)
Great for cardio workout to improve fitness level in agility and endurance! Helpful guides and videos from basics to tricks!
Easy to adjust length, comfortable grip. Makes for a great way to exercise after the babies are in bed.
Videos were very helpful to get started out slowly.