*NEW IN - Cardio 2.0 special editions. Use code 'CARDIOSPECIAL' for 20% off Deco and Night Drive colourways until midnight 26th September PST*
For those that want to add a bit more weight and resistance to their workout and up the intensity, our new Cardio 2.0 weighted edition is ideal. It features our new 6mm PVC cord making this rope around 1/4lb in weight. Ideal for all experience levels and for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio fitness!
As with our popular cardio 2.0 jump rope, this rope also features unbreakable handles but has a 6mm PVC cord that is adjustable to any height. The PVC material cuts through the air allowing you to build speed, whilst the added weight also increases workout intensity making this a great option for cardio fitness.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable Dope Ropes Elite handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 6mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 130g in total weight (equivalent to a 1/4lb rope) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- White cord with black and white handles with new gradient blue to pink handle printing.
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
The handles, adjustability, and ease of movement. I love it.
I have been loving my new Dope Rope jump rope and recommending it to my pals! It’s a great weight for a good, consistent swing and doesn’t sting as badly when I (inevitably) trip up. It’s a great rope for a good price! Plus the style is on-point :-)
I never received my dope rope :( . I assumed it got lost in the mail. I box and have a team member who uses the product and raves about it. He let me try it out and I’ve wanted one so bad ever since! It’s great for stamina and trying new boxing techniques on the rope without so much tangle. I still plan to order another and use his any chance I get. Great product.
It’s a good one but expensive when you buy it from canada!!!
I had jumped rope for fun back in middle school but really hadn't since. I was looking for a fun cardio workout and wanted to try jumping rope. I found this one in a review, and its been sooooo great! I can really sense where the rope is as I jump, and its been great to learn with. It's weighted enough for different kinds of skips and for me to feel the work out in the arms, but light enough that I can use it for cardio without getting bogged down. It's ideal, honestly.