The Dope Rope Cardio 2.0 is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option as an entry level jump rope for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio and to simply try it out!
The rope features unbreakable handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core adjustable to any height. The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback. This is super important to allow beginners a better road to success when starting their jump rope journey. The weight of the rope is designed to give a good cardio workout and works as a great option for intermediate and advanced jumpers too! The PVC material cuts through the air more than a beaded rope of a similar weight and so is a great option for some added speed and double unders. Overall, an affordable and durable all round fitness rope to keep up those home workouts!
Upgraded features of the Cardio 2.0 include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These come with a lifetime guarantee so if they break, we will send out 1 replacement set!
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly as more of you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable Dope Ropes Elite handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple, sky blue, turquoise and black from $19.99 and special editions also available featuring unique color patterns from $24.99.
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
See the cardio 2.0 in action:
Make sure to check out our instructions and care page and beginners guide before you start using your rope which gives you info on how to adjust our ropes and how to get started!
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Just opened my package with my jump ropes. They are so cool, can’t wait to get going.
I recently decided to add jump roping to my exercise routine and what a workout! I used the helpful tutorial video to shorten my rope to the correct length, I laid out my jump rope mat on a flat surface, put a soft, stable shoe on and began jumping. At 50 years old I am enjoying revisiting a little of my childhood jump rope days and love this simple product that is helping me stay physically fit as I age.
The Dope Rope 2.0 - Cardio Fitness Jump Rope
I bought a different one on Amazon that had great reviews, but it kept twisting on me while jumping. I researched and found this one and tried it and I love it! It makes jumping rope fun, which sounds so silly to say, but it’s true. It cuts through the air and does not twist on me allowing me to jump longer and get a better work out.
Recommended by @fiftysister of Instagram. I didn't realize this was not what she started on. I am a beginner with low cardio fitness. This rope is meant to be turned quickly and feet lifted high. I need a beaded rope, so I am told. I am unsure what size to get.