The amazing Lauren, @lauren.jumps on insta, has been using our ropes since she started her jump rope journey and we are pleased to launch these special edition ropes in collaboration with her.
This special edition Lauren Jumps PVC rope features short handles with 5mm PVC that Lauren commonly uses for increased speed and fancy footwork tutorials. The handles include Lauren Jumps and Dope Ropes custom printing as well as unique tri-colourways which are new to our store!
“I’m super excited to be adding my favourite rope for footwork and speed to my collection with Dope Ropes. Based around the colours of my known and loved beaded ropes, I bring you 2 new colour ways of the 5mm PVC rope” Lauren.Jumps
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable Dope Ropes Elite handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with nylon string core. This makes the PVC more stretch and kink-resistant, designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However, a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in silver handles and black handles with either a blue cord or pink cord
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here!
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Very good quality jump rope. I had a beaded rope prior and the PVC rope takes a min to get used to. It really moves faster than I thought with minimal effort. Can't wait to try the weighted rope! Thanks so much Lauren for providing these ropes and the awesome vids that pump me up every day!
Love watching Lauren’s tutorials. Love practicing footwork and doubleunders with my PVC
Lauren Jumps x Dope Ropes PVC
Love my new ropes!
I like the roles just fine but you’re paying a premium for the fact that basic wholesale ropes had branding added to them.