Signature Beaded Special Editions: A series of new unique 'day & night' colorways of our most popular rope featuring bi-color handles and inspired by the retro/vaporwave aesthetic we know and love. New colors that feature in these ropes include orange, sky blue, yellow and turquoise:
- Miami - Sky Blue & Pink, inspired by this iconic coastal city.
- Deco - Turquoise & Purple, inspired by art deco architecture.
- Sunset - Orange, Purple & Pink, inspired by the colours of the sky as the sun descends.
- Night Drive - Black & Pink, inspired by the pink hue of city lights on a late night cruise.
- Midnight - Black, Purple & Blue, inspired by darkness at the midnight hour.
- Inferno - Inspired by those times when your jump rope skills are on fire. This fiery new rope features a unique bead pattern containing black, purple, yellow, pink and orange. It also has our new black poly braided cord!
- Calypso - inspired by those colorful Caribbean vibes, this tropical rope features a unique bead pattern containing turquoise, pink and yellow.
- Wave - Inspired by surf vibes and the ocean. Features a unique bead pattern containing black, blue, sky blue, turquoise and purple. Also features our new black poly braided cord.
- Cord length - 10ft (adjustable to any height)
- Bead width - 1 inch
- High quality shatter proof plastic beads. Hand beaded in the USA! Note that beads will scratch and get scuffed when used on hard surfaces but this does not affect the functionality of the rope and the beads themselves only wear down over a long period of time due to slow erosion.
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene Dope Ropes Elite handles contoured to fit your hand. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
See the rope in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Still on hold per doctors orders to start jumping pot op knee surgery but I'm super excited to get going on my journey!
Great for starting out, or for practicing skills
This is a light rope. If you are wanting to do any speed work, go with something that weighs more! But this is a super fun rope that was very easy to adjust! It’s great for a slower jump workout! And the color is adorbs!
I initially bought my Dope Rope because I follow Laura Jumps. I love all the ropes she uses and thought I would give Dope Ropes a try. When it arrived, it was way too long for my 5'5 height. I have to wrap the ropes around my hands twice. My husband is looking to see how we can shorten it. This is the only issue I had with the rope as it is too big for me. The rope is even big for my husband who is 6'3. My son who is 6'7 enjoyed the rope as it was perfect for him.
Signature Beaded Special Editions