Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size (in inches): Standard (48" X 36" X 1/4") | Jumbo (86'' x 43'' x 1/4'')
Weight: Standard - 7 lb | Jumbo - 13lb
This mat from Elite SRS is suitable for both jumping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
- Please note, this mat will have wear and tear over time and won't last forever especially as it uses a soft absorbent material to absorb impact. Lifespan is impacted by frequency of use, care and rope type.
I just started jumping and this jump rope is game changer. It’s easy to fit to your personal length and is great for beginners. I’m 54 and having so much fun with it!
These ropes are the best for sure!
My mat is keeping me jumping. It's a great addition for my workout.
It’s thick but not too thick. I love it for stretching and strength training too.
Amazing mat, perfect for outdoor jumping