Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size (in inches):
Standard (48" X 36" X 1/4")
Jumbo (86'' x 43'' x 1/4'')
Weight: Standard - 7 lb | Jumbo - 13lb
This mat from Elite SRS is suitable for both jumping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
- Please note, this mat will have wear and tear over time and won't last forever especially as it uses a soft absorbent material to absorb impact. Lifespan is impacted by frequency of use, care and rope type.
Love the jump mat. It’s just the right thickness and cushion. It remains flat to the edges from the time I place it until I roll it up (top surface on the outside of the roll). It doesn’t shift or ripple or curl up at all. Very nice. Dope Ropes delivered it right away. Couldn’t be happier.
Good quality and super light definitely recommend
Jump Rope Mat
So excited to get back into jumping rope. These ropes are a great way to start.