Achieve double under mastery with the Surge 3.0. Handles feature a new ball bearing design for better spin efficiency and removes the need to use adjustable screws for resizing your rope. The handle includes its own screw/key system for replacing and resizing cables. Recommended for experienced users and those focusing on speed jumping and double unders.
- Ultra-light 1oz aluminum handles can make 7 revolutions a second.
- Comes with a 3/32" (2.4mm) nylon coated, kink-resistant cable made in the USA. DO NOT use outside on hard abrasive surfaces.
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores.
- Quickly adjust cable length & replace worn cable via screw/key system.
- Handles Dimensions: 5" long / 1oz (each) / 0.6" diameter
- Thin handles with foam grip allows for fine motor precision and control while turning the rope (and sweating).
- Comes with free storage bag.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters after adjusting the cord with the adjustable screw/collar system.
Easy rotating bearings, good for speed.
Elite SRS Surge 3.0 - Cable Speed Rope
I brought this for CrossFit, it hasn’t helped me get double unders but I have no excuses with this rope as it’s so fast.
I have had these ropes for 3/4 months, they are far better than ropes I have had performance wise and my double unders are much better. BUT, the feature of the screw in handles with a screw driver to adjust just don't work, the thread has already worn on both sides and I have ended up gluing them on to stop them falling out.
bought this jump rope for my wife as it had excellent reviews, it will not disappoint! Top quality product