The Dope Ropes Long Handle PVC is a great hybrid jump rope that combines the speed of PVC with the additional reach of long handles. This makes it not only a great fitness rope for cardio but allows you to perform more advanced crossing combinations with greater ease
The 5mm PVC option has better feedback than the 4mm but still cuts through the air allowing you to add speed for higher intensity workouts. The 4mm cord being lighter is faster and better suited to more advanced users looking to perform more complex freestyle skills, cross combinations and multiples. So we advise using the 5mm if you still need the additional feedback to learn and if you are more into fitness mixed with freestyle. The 4mm is more for intermediate to advanced users looking for a lighter, faster cord to perform advanced freestyle skills and multiples.
I generally recommend beginners start with short handle variant to develop strong foundational technique and introduce long handle ropes like this to add to your jump rope collection and mix things up! See our product guide here for more information on handle and cord types.
- Long 8" unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free! Grip tape option also available.
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Jump is around 3-3.5oz dependent on the length it is shortened to and cord thickness.
- Available in blue, pink, purple and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
Board the Jumpwave today! 🌊
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️