For those that want to add a bit more weight and resistance to their workout and up the intensity, our new Cardio 2.0 weighted edition is ideal. It features our new 6mm PVC cord making this rope around 1/4lb in weight. Ideal for all experience levels and for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio fitness!
As with our popular cardio 2.0 jump rope, this rope also features unbreakable handles but has a 6mm PVC cord that is adjustable to any height. The PVC material cuts through the air allowing you to build speed, whilst the added weight also increases workout intensity making this a great option for cardio fitness.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable Dope Ropes Elite handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 6mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 130g in total weight (equivalent to a 1/4lb rope) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- White cord with black and white handles with new gradient blue to pink handle printing.
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
A couple months ago I bought the 2.0 - Fitness (5mm), this Cardio 2.0 - Weighted (6mm), and the Heavyweight Beaded long handle rope. This rope is 126g cut to my size, where the lighter weight cardio fitness comes in around 104g, the heavyweight ~214. I LOVE the feel of this rope, it just feels balanced all the time and I’m looking forward to a 6mm speed rope because of how much I enjoy this rope’s movement. I spend the majority of time on this rope versus the other two and I do not have any concerns on it’s durability.